114 Kirkland Circle, Suite B
Oswego, IL 60543
Tel- 630-800-2795 Fax- 630-800-2097
Seginus Authorized Distributors
Seginus Inc. covers the entire US and the world through a network of distributors. Erik Hatch and Tom Wieser of Seginus, Inc. suggest browsing our product list before you contact the distributor in your area. Customers will see shorter lead times in addition to decreased shipping costs when working with a distributor in their area.
Distributor employees act as independent sales groups and are therefore not a branch of Seginus Inc. They are also not employees nor are they agents of Seginus, Inc. Customers should contact the distributor directly to find out which stock they always carry. Distributors should also ask how they can better meet your FAA PMA parts’ needs. Seginus Inc. supports their distributors with every order. Employees of Seginus Inc. and distributors work together in the case of a dropship order with clear communication to provide a quick delivery for the customer.
Topics to Cover with a Distributor:
- First, select your shipping method based on the estimated day of your repair.
- Determine whether a dropship to a different location is needed.
- Discuss any currency changes.
- Mention which paperwork is needed to receive your shipment.
- Finally, ask about other products that go into the same unit or next higher assembly that you are buying for.
Reasons to Call the Manufacturer Directly:
- Are unsure who your distributor is.
- Have a question about pricing and stock and are located in the US.
- Have a technical question about any of our products.
- Are interested in becoming a distributor for an area that is not already covered.
- Have an issue with any of our products or services.
We will be happy to assist you with your query then direct you to the right person, in any situation.